The Dent Man specializes in Paintless Dent Repair. We use Mitchell’s estimating software to professionally estimate the damage of a vehicle based on manufacturer recommended procedures to make sure your vehicle maintains it’s factory value. With state of the art technology, our repair services allow us to use pulses and vibration to gently, yet effectively repair shallow dents. Whether your vehicle has been damaged by hail or has dings and creases that need to be repaired, contact The Dent Man for your vehicle dent repairs.
Paintless Dent Repair (PDR) is better than a new paint job
There are several reasons why opting to repair dents with paintless methods wins out over a paint job. One major reason is the fact that PDR is the Insurance Preferred Method of Repair for Hail Damaged vehicles over Conventional Repair. Learn about the many other reasons PDR is better than a paint job.
- Environmentally friendly
- No Toxic Chemicals from Body Filler, Sanding, Auto Paint or Paint Thinner
- No Ground Water Contamination
- No Environmentally Hazardous Materials
- Massage dents, absolutely no chemicals or paint involved,
- Quick Turn Around
- Body Shop repair can take months to complete
- We have most vehicles back to their owners in 2-4 business days
- Lower Cost/Cost Effective
- Less Time, Less Labor, Less Materials Means Less Money
- Savings up to 50% using Paintless Dent Removal vs Traditional Body Shop
- Value Retention
- No paint finish or color differences
- No overspray, dirt or orange peel in the paint
- Maintain High Quality Factory Baked Paint
Factory Paint is baked on at 500 degrees before the interior and trim pieces are installed, aftermarket Paint can only be baked on at roughly 200 degrees, due to the interior, which leads to poor bonding of the paint to the metal, faster paint corrosion, and flaked paint.
Some Body Shops use Bondo to fill the dents; this weakens the strength of the metal and the integrity to withstand Colorado’s weather. Over time, this will cause the Bondo to increase and decrease in size and separate from the metal, cracking the paint and requiring repair again.
The Dent Man of Colorado Team is dedicated to the art of paintless dent repair. If your vehicle is dinged, creased, or damaged by hail, let us fix it the paintless way. We go to work for our customers! We offer rental car assistance, work with all insurance companies, and provide quick turnaround times.